Horsea Stables offers complete care so you don't have to worry about your horse in any way. You only have to saddle up and start riding. The horse boxes are spacious (3x4m and 4x4m) and the stable rooms are furnished in accordance with the most recent guidelines from the Horses Sector Council, which guarantees the welfare of the horses optimally.
The horses are being fed six times a day. This to ensure the horses maintain good digestion. Every day, all horses have access to the paddocks or the horse exerciser. During summertime the horses go into the meadow in small groups every day. It is possible to have the horses brought out by us daily during the winter period. If you have no time or are unable to attend during your holiday period, we can ride or lunge your horse as well. We also accept stallions.
- ***** Hotel for Horse and rider
- 45 boxes with or without hatch
- Indoor riding arena 20 x 40m, ebb and flow surface, mirror wall
- Outside arena 20 x 60m
- Covered lunge circle, with ebb and flow surface
- Covered 6 horse training mill
- Washing area with cold and warm water
- Horse Powerplate
- 30 ventilated saddle boxes
- 8 spacious paddocks
- Possibility of private lessons.
- Possibility of training